In The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, cooking is one of the most important things to learn about. Not only does cooked food restore your health, but you can also make a variety of meals and elixirs that provide buffs and bonuses to aid you in your journey through Hyrule.
- How to Cook in Tears of the Kingdom
- Buff Types
- How to Balance the Best Ingredients
- The Best Meal Recipes
- The Best Elixir Recipes
How to Cook in Tears of the Kingdom
Cooking is a simple process. When you have found a cooking pot, either out in the wild or by deploying a Zonai Portable Pot, just follow these steps:
- Open your inventory, select an ingredient, and choose to hold it.
- Add more ingredients, up to a total of five.
- Exit the inventory and use your ingredients on the cooking pot.
You can create both food and drink through cooking. Food-based meals are created using meat, vegetables, fruits, and other edible plants. Meals will restore your health, and provide a useful buff if prepared with the correct ingredients. If you just want a buff, then you can create an elixir drink using monster parts, bugs, and critters.
For more information, read our guide on how to cook meals and craft elixirs. We also have a Recipes and Cookbook guide for more details.
There are several different buff types in Tears of the Kingdom. If your meal or elixir contains one of these words, they will provide the associated effect.
- Hearty - grants temporary bonus hearts
- Enduring - grants temporary bonus stamina
- Energizing - restores stamina
- Sunny - repairs broken hearts
- Mighty - increases attack
- Tough - increases defense
- Hasty - increases movement speed
- Sneaky - increases stealth
- Sticky - increases grip
- Chilly - increases heat resistance
- Spicy - increases cold resistance
- Fireproof - increases fire resistance
- Electro - increases shock resistance
- Warding - increases gloom resistance
- Bright - causes a glow effect
To tell if an ingredient will provide a certain quality, just look at its name. Many will include the associated buff title (i.e. Hearty Truffle) or is synonymous with the quality (i.e. Spicy Pepper).
How to Balance the Best Ingredients
Cooking is a science, and you’ll want to mix the right ingredients to create your desired outcome. While often you can just throw things into a pot and get a helpful dish, you should follow these tips to get the best results.
- Do not mix buff ingredients. They will cancel each other out and provide no buff at all.
- Do not mix food and elixir ingredients. This will create gross food that’s pretty much worthless.
- Add more buff ingredients to increase the buff. For instance, five Spicy Peppers cooked together will provide a longer duration of cold resistance than just two or three.
- Add more basic meat, fruit, or vegetables to recover more health. This will mean less space in the pot for buff ingredients, though, so balance according to your needs.
- Elixirs provide better buffs than food, but cannot replenish health. If you just need the buff, then four ingredients in an elixir is more effective than four in a meal.
The Best Recipes - Meals
These are the best meal recipes we've found so far. They are all made of a combination of meats, fruits, vegetables, and other seasonings found around Hyrule. Most will replish your health, and many will provide useful buffs.
Recipes you have already created will be stored in your Cookbook. To remind yourself of previously discovered recipes, just head to the Food tab in your inventory and tap X.
Best Health Recovery Recipes
Hearty Mushroom Skewer
- Effect: recovers all hearts and provides one temporary heart
- Ingredient needed: Hearty Truffle
- Ingredient location: Hearty Truffles are found in caves all around Hyrule Field and West Necluda. One can reliably be found in eastern Central Hyrule, in a shallow cave beneath a fortress to the east of Passeri Greenbelt.
Just one truffle is needed to make this fantastic meal. You can occasionally find a Big Hearty Truffle, which will provide an extra four temporary hearts. Other useful full recovery ingredients include Hearty Radish (try searching the Sokkala Sky Archipelago in Akkala Sky) and the rare Hearty Salmon (find some in the waters below the Flight Range in Herba's Dronoc's Pass).
Alternative: For quick health recovery without the need for rare ingredients, cook five of any flower or herb to create Fried Wild Greens which restore 10 hearts. You can also cook up a mix of raw meat, mushrooms, and fish for a similar health boost.
Best Stamina Recipes
Enduring Fried Wild Greens
- Effect: Recovers four hearts, fully recovers stamina, and provides 1/3rd bonus stamina wheel
- Ingredient needed: Endura Carrot
- Ingredient location: One Endura Carrot can be reliably found in Central Hyrule, beneath the cherry blossom tree to the north of Yamijo Shrine. A group of three also sprout on the plateau to the east of the Horse God Bridge in the south of Faron.
Just one Endura Carrot is needed to make this stamina-boosting meal. Always cook Endura Carrots one at a time, as two cooked together provide less benefit than two cooked separately.
Alternative: Since Endura Carrots are rare, use the more readily available Stamella Mushrooms (commonly found in West Necluda and Lanayru Great Spring) for an easier to make but less effective stamina boost. Cook them on their own or mix with any meat for an Energizing skewer.
Best Glow Recipe
Bright Mushroom Skewers
- Effect: Makes Link glow in the dark, recovers hearts
- Ingredient needed: Brightcap
- Ingredient location: Found in caves around Hyrule. Try the Hebra Mountains, Central Hyrule, West Necluda, or East Necluda.
Each Brightcap will restore one heart and provide two minutes of glow, so cook more mushrooms together for increased glow duration.
Alternative: Prepare a dish with Glowing Cave Fish, which can occasionally be found in caves around Central Hyrule.
Best Broken Heart Recovery Recipe
Sunny Steamed Meat
- Effect: Repairs broken hearts, recovers hearts
- Ingredients needed: Sundelion, Raw Meat
- Ingredient locations: Sundelion grows all across the fields of Central Hyrule and Eldin Canyon, as well as on many Sky Islands. Hunt any land animal or bird for the meat.
Each Sundelion repairs three broken hearts, while each raw meat will heal two hearts. For full recovery of six broken hearts, use two Sundelions and three Raw Meat.
Alternative: You can cook Sundelion on its own to create Sunny Fried Wild Greens, but this meal will only repair broken hearts, not heal them.
Best Gloom Resistance Recipe
Warding Dark Stew
- Effect: Increases Gloom Resistance, recovers hearts
- Ingredients needed: Dark Clump, Raw Meat, any fish
- Ingredient locations: You can trade 10 Poes (the little blue spirits found in The Depths) for one Dark Clump at the statue found in Robbie’s workshop at Lookout Landing. Hunt any land animal or bird for the meat, and any fish will work.
This meal will replenish hearts and provides low-level gloom protection, which will allow you to walk through gloom puddles for longer before your hearts begin to break.
Alternative: If you don't have any fish to hand, you can create a less-effective Warding Meat Skewer with just a Dark Clump and some Raw Meat. Mix the clump with Hylian Rice and Rock Salt to make Dark Rice Balls.
Best Increased Attack Recipe
Mighty Simmered Fruit
- Effect: Increases attack power, recovers hearts
- Ingredient needed: Mighty Bananas
- Ingredient location: Along the southern edge of East Necluda. Try Lake Floria or Eventide Island.
Cooking up a full batch of five Mighty Bananas will create a meal that restores five hearts and increases your attack power for just over four minutes. If you only need power for a quick battle, use less bananas for a shorter duration.
Alternative: Mighty Thistles can be found near the Mighty Banana trees, and can be used to make Mighty Fried Wild Greens. This meal does increase attack, but for a shorter duration and without the heart restoration.
Best Increased Defense Recipe
Tough Mushroom Skewers
- Effect: Increases defense, recovers hearts
- Ingredient needed: Ironshroom
- Ingredient location: East Necluda
Ironshrooms increase your defense, but you’ll need quite a few for long-term protection. Just a couple cooked together will provide one minute and 40 seconds of increased defense, enough for a small battle.
Best Cold Resistance Recipe
Spicy Sautéed Peppers
- Effect: Increases cold resistance, recovers hearts
- Ingredient needed: Spicy Peppers
- Ingredient location: Great Sky Island, Hyrule Field, Gerudo Desert
Spicy Peppers are found in plentiful amounts, so cook them in batches of five to create a dish that provides 12 minutes and 30 seconds of low-level cold resistance.
Alternative: Cook dishes with Sunshrooms, Sizzlefin Trout, or Warm Safflina for a similar effect. All three can be found in the Eldin Canyon.
Best Increased Stealth Recipe
Sneaky Mushroom Skewers
- Effect: Increases stealth, restores hearts
- Ingredient needed: Silent Shrooms
- Ingredient location: West Necluda, Akkala Highlands
Cook five Silent Shrooms together and you’ll make a health-restoring meal that will also provide a whole 10 minutes of increased stealth. Throw fewer shrooms in the pot if you only need to sneak for a few minutes.
Alternative: Make Sneaky Fried Wild Greens using Blue Nightshade, which can be found in Great Hyrule Forest and West Necluda. Five Blue Nightshade will make Sneaky Wild Fried Greens, which provides 10 minutes of stealth boost but no health restoration.
The Best Recipes - Elixirs
Brewing elixirs is a little different to cooking meals. For a basic elixir you must combine a critter with a monster part. Any monster part will be fine but the critter provides the buff, so it is much more effective to use two, three, or even four critters to create a long-lasting elixir.
Below are the most useful elixirs we've discovered so far. Our example images are based on a recipe of one critter and one Bokoblin Horn.
Best Stamina Elixir
- Effect: Increases movement speed
- Ingredients needed: Hot-Footed Frog, any monster part
- Ingredient location: Hot-Footed Frogs are rare, and usually found near water. Try the small lake in Hyrule Ridge, east of Irch Plain, or the banks of Nabi Lake in West Necluda.
Best Slip Resistance Elixir
- Effect: Increases slip resistance
- Ingredients needed: Sticky Lizard, any monster part
- Ingredient location: Sticky Lizards can commonly be found in caves across Hyrule. Sticky Frogs can also be used, which can be found across East Necluda.
Best Glow Elixir
- Effect: Makes Link glow in the dark
- Ingredients needed: Deep Firefly, any monster part
- Ingredient location: Deep Fireflies can easily be found across The Depths.
Best Stealth Elixir
- Effect: Increases stealth
- Ingredients needed: Sunset Firefly, any monster part
- Ingredient location: Look out for green glowing Sunset Fireflies during the evening or at night, usually around trees or meadows.
Best Cold Resistance Elixir
- Effect: Increases cold resistance
- Ingredients needed: Warm Darner, any monster part
- Ingredient location: The dragonfly-like Warm Darners can be found around the Akkala Highlands or Faron Grasslands.
Best Stamina Elixir
- Effect: Restores stamina
- Ingredients needed: Restless Cricket, any monster part
- Ingredient location: Restless Crickets can be found hiding in almost any grassy area, and so are common in Hyrule Field. Use your sword to cut the long grass and be prepared to catch any hiding crickets.
Best Fireproof Elixir
- Effect: Flame Guard
- Ingredients needed: Fireproof lizard, any monster part
- Ingredient location: Fireproof Lizards are native to the Eldin Region and don’t go beyond the borders, so you’ll need to search the Canyon and Mountains regions. Beedle, the trader at Woodland Stable, also sells these lizards.
Up Next: Characters
Top Guide Sections
- Tips, Tricks, and Things to Know
- All Shrine Locations and Solutions
- Skyview Towers Locations and Guide
Was this guide helpful?
In This Guide
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Who Is Diablo 4's Main Villain Lilith?
Enter the Materials tab in your inventory, tap 'A', and select 'Hold', you are able to collect up to five different ingredients. Throw them into one of the many cooking pots found around the kingdom, make sure there's a lit fire beneath, and in a matter of moments you'll have a cooked meal.What is the best food for gloom recovery? ›
1 Sunny Fried Wild Greens
The best recipe for Gloom Recovery in Tears of the Kingdom is Sunny Fried Wild Greens. For this dish, players can simply combine their Sunny ingredients - Sun Pumpkins and Sundelions. Any amount and combination will work for this dish, and will recover up to 15 Hearts from Gloom.
There are over 200 recipes, and they can also be adapted to give different effects or more heart recovery. We'll also explain the best recipes in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom as well as what the different effects are that you can achieve through cooking.What is the best food to make in Zelda? ›
- 1 Mighty Meat and Mushroom Skewer.
- 2 Energizing Meat and Mushroom Skewer. ...
- 3 Hasty Mushroom Skewer. ...
- 4 Hearty Fried Wild Greens. ...
- 5 Spicy Pepper Steak. ...
- 6 Sunny Veggie Rice Balls. ...
- 7 Bright Fish Skewer. ...
- 7 Sunny Fried Wild And Salt-Grilled Greens.
- 6 Sunny Steamed Basic Foods.
- 5 Sunny Veggie Rice Balls.
- 4 Sunny Cheesy Risotto And Omelet.
- 3 Sunny Creamy Soup.
- 2 Sunny Copious Fried Wild Greens.
- 1 Sunny Veggie Porridge.
Cooking a Hearty Mushroom Skewer is one of the easiest methods for players to gain bonus Hearts in Tears of the Kingdom. Players can easily create this recipe effortlessly by cooking up to five Big Hearty Truffles. As a result, they will be rewarded with an extra twenty temporary hearts.What is the best fruit to recover from illness? ›
Vitamin C is vital antioxidant to help your cells' recovery after battling an illness. Also known as ascorbic acid this water-soluble vitamin helps stimulate white blood cells which help attack and destroy any invading pathogens. Best found in: Papayas, bell peppers, broccoli, strawberries and kiwi fruit.What food gets rid of gloom hearts? ›
Sundelions. You'll find an abundance of Sundelions on the Sky islands and, when cooked, they'll recharge your hearts and cure any gloom affliction you've incurred. Cooking a specific recipe with Sundelions is essential to complete the Gloom-Borne Illness side quest.What 3 foods help fight depression? ›
- Salmon. Cold-water fish such as salmon contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are critical to include in your diet, as low levels of omega-3s have been associated with depression. ...
- Berries. ...
- Turmeric. ...
- Yogurt. ...
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom solves Breath of the Wild's weapon durability problem but not the way you expect... Weapon durability can be a decent idea on paper, but it requires additional mechanics and tweaks to balance out the experience.
There are 1,000 Korok seeds in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. In comparison to Breath of the Wild, which featured a paltry 900 seeds, there are 100 extra Korok poops to find.What is the fire food in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
Fire Fruit is a handy resource that will allow you to start fires and spice up your meals in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. You can find these glowing red hot fruit growing from small trees with yellow leaves in Hyrule Fields.What is the secret recipe in Zelda? ›
The recipe is Spicy Meat and Seafood Fry and the missing ingredient you need is Hyrule Bass. You'll find these in the lake next to the Temple of Time (where you may have found your first Korok Seed). Stand on the island in the middle, and observe the water for a few moments, and you should see fish splashing.What is the strongest thing in Zelda? ›
The Lynel, truly the undisputed king of monsters in Breath of the Wild's Hyrule. These lion-centaur beasts have some of the best weapons in the game, are capable of both melee and ranged attacks, and can drain a player's hearts before you even realize you're in danger.What is the best hearty food in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
The best meal to cook is the Hearty Fried Wild Greens to maximize the effect of bonus hearts.What food sells the most Tears of the Kingdom? ›
- 3 Rubies.
- 4 Topaz. ...
- 5 Opals. ...
- 6 Amber. ...
- 7 Flint. ...
- 8 Cooked Food. ...
- 9 Elixirs. ...
- 10 Apples. Though they may not fetch the highest price, the sheer abundance of apples across Hyrule makes them an ideal candidate for selling to merchants. ...
Big Hearty Truffle is a scarce and robust food ingredient that is essential for imbuing your cooked meals with the vital effect of healing you for a full recovery and granting you a temporary boon of many extra hearts in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.How many bosses are in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
How many bosses are in Tears of the Kingdom? There are 11 different bosses you must fight to complete the story, but since you fight Phantom Ganon multiple times, there are more encounters than individual bosses. There are also six different mini bosses, each with different variants.How many dungeons are in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
There are a total of seven dungeons in Tears of the Kingdom, a larger count than the four dungeons/Divine Beasts in the predecessor. Completing a dungeon usually requires the activation of four/five switches or locks before Link can take on the Temple Boss.What fruits beat COVID? ›
Apples, berries, tomatoes, celery and onions (veggies and fruits) Yogurt, sauerkraut and kombucha (probiotics) Salmon, walnuts and chia seeds (omega-3 fatty acids)
Kiwis, berries, oranges, sweet potatoes, peppers—these all have lots of vitamin C, which support immune health. Put them in a salad or smoothie. If you feel well enough, eat protein. Protein improves healing capacity—after all, it is the building block of all cells, including immune cells.What to eat after diarrhea? ›
For patients trying to recover from diarrhoea, doctors recommend bland, unflavoured food. These include items like oats, toast, plain pasta, crackers, boiled potatoes, plain white rice, applesauce, bananas, and other cereals such as rice porridge or cream of wheat.What foods make your heart happy? ›
- Salmon. This oily fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acid, which is an essential acid that reduces inflammation in your body. ...
- Almonds. Almonds are loaded with nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and protein. ...
- Spinach. ...
- Oatmeal. ...
- Beans. ...
The best diet for preventing heart disease is one that is full of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, fish, poultry, and vegetable oils; includes alcohol in moderation, if at all; and goes easy on red and processed meats, refined carbohydrates, foods and beverages with added sugar, sodium, and foods with trans ...What foods to eat when your heart hurts? ›
Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Choose lean proteins, such as skinless chicken, fish, and beans. Eat non-fat or low-fat dairy products, such as skim milk and low-fat yogurt. Avoid foods that contain high levels of sodium (salt).What foods reduce anxiety? ›
- Fatty fish. Fatty fish, such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, and herring, are high in omega-3s. ...
- Eggs. Egg yolks , especially from pasture-raised hens, are another good source of vitamin D. ...
- Pumpkin seeds. ...
- Dark chocolate. ...
- Turmeric. ...
- Chamomile. ...
- Yogurt. ...
- Green tea.
If you eat lots of processed meat, fried food, refined cereals, candy, pastries, and high-fat dairy products, you're more likely to be anxious and depressed. A diet full of whole fiber-rich grains, fruits, vegetables, and fish can help keep you on a more even keel.What weapons won't break in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
The Master Sword is the only renewable weapon in the game, as it does not break once worn down like other weapons. It's a bit ironic that the Master Sword is unbreakable when the first time we see it in Tears of the Kingdom, it's broken.Is the Master Sword in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
The iconic Master Sword returns to Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, and even though Link loses the legendy sword's corrupted form at the start of the game, you can get it back in all its glory very early on, if you know where to look.What weapons don't break in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
We've put the most obvious one first. No list of the best weapons in Tears of the Kingdom would be complete without this legendary sword. It may not have the highest attack power but it can be fused with any part giving you tons of flexibility, and it can't break!
It took 179 hours total. He devoted 12 hours a day to the mission and even messed with his sleep schedule. It got tedious fast. Eventually, every time a Korok gave its celebratory cry of "Yahaha!" after being found beneath a rock, Arce would chuck the rock at their dumb, shifty, sneaky little tree face.What do you get for 999 Korok Seeds? ›
Hestu's Reward For All Korok Seeds Is A "Kin No Unko"
The only practical use for Hestu's Gift after collecting even the hardest Korok Seeds in Breath of the Wild is to make the giant Korok perform his signature dance on command, but Hestu may actually have given it to Link as a good luck charm.
Especially when compared to getting all 120 Shrines, which gives you the coordinates of the “traditional” Link costume. Instead, when you collect all 900 seeds in Breath of the Wild, you go to Hestu and receive “Hestu's Gift.”Is Zelda alive in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
Good news! No, Zelda does not die in Tears of the Kingdom. While she did take a pretty convincing fall, we're confident she's not dead. As you may remember, she does fall into a put below Hyrule Castle.Who is the corpse in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
While The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past also had an Imprisoning War with a similar premise, the event in Tears of the Kingdom appears to be its own thing entirely. Shortly after that, Link and Zelda actually find the imprisoned corpse of Ganondorf, which has been sealed with a tear-like stone.What language is Tears of the Kingdom? ›
McCullough notes that, through this, she quickly determined that the text in Tears of the Kingdom was not related to English because the translations didn't make sense. Instead, she discovered they shared similarities with Romaji, a translation of Latin script to write the Japanese language.Is there cheese in Zelda? ›
Tears of the Kingdom
"A cheese made from Hateno cow's milk. Add it to a warm dish, and enjoy its rich flavor and melty texture." Hateno Cheese can be bought in various general stores located all over Hyrule, such as in Hateno Village after completing the A Letter to Koyin Side Quest at the Hateno Pasture.
Monkeys are a recurring race in The Legend of Zelda series.What is the rarest weapon in Zelda? ›
Although some fans may question how it is possible to not find a weapon for so long, the truth is that the Silver Longsword is a particularly rare weapon in Breath of the Wild.What is the pink thing from Zelda? ›
The Pink Heron is a one of the creatures found in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Most creatures drop recoverable materials and some are used for as ingredients for cooking, side quests, shrine quests or armor upgrades. This breed of heron is characterized by the pink tips of its feathers.
Of all the weapons in Breath of the Wild, the Master Sword is by far the best. This weapon is a special one because it doesn't actually break, it just needs to be recharged after being used for a while. But this powerful weapon and its special properties don't come without some sacrifices.What weapon won t break Zelda? ›
The Master Sword is one of the most powerful weapons found in Zelda BOTW. Its durability is infinite as it never breaks.How do you use Elden ring recipes? ›
Once you buy the Crafting Kit from Merchant Kale, you'll be able to enter the crafting menu to combine materials into items that you have recipes for. Just buying the Crafting Kit will unlock a few basic recipes, but to find more, you'll need to track down various types of cookbooks and other recipe lists.How do you use food recipes in ACNH? ›
To cook food and drinks in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, find a suitable Kitchen item and interact with it to open up your cookbook and pick a recipe! In order to cook many dishes though, you'll first need to make a more fundamental ingredient such as Sugar or Flour, but not all the time.How do you roast ingredients in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
Walk up next to the fire, open your consumables inventory quick menu by pressing up on the D-pad and scrolling over to the ingredient you want to roast. You'll then need to choose to drop the ingredient next to the fire and watch it start roasting.What is the strongest spirit ashes in Elden Ring? ›
The Mimic Tear is undoubtedly the best Spirit Ash in Elden Ring. It is essentially a copy of your character, spawning with the weapons and armor you have equipped when summoned. This means those using the best weapons and best spells in Elden Ring will suddenly be able to duplicate their damage.What does Armorer's Cookbook 3 do? ›
The Armorer's Cookbook 3 is a Key Item Recipe Book that will unlock extra crafting recipes once you have obtained it.Can you make pizza in Animal Crossing: New Horizons? ›
The pizza margherita can be obtained from cooking, which requires 3× flour and 2× tomato. The recipe for this item can be obtained from any villagers, either when they are cooking in their house, or when the player receives their message bottle from the beach.What is the wildest dreams DIY? ›
The Wildest Dreams DIY is an item in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and can be obtained from Nook's Cranny for 6,980 Bells. This item cannot be placed in the player's storage. When used, it teaches the player the DIY recipes for the following items: Brick oven.How do you get a 3 star island? ›
- Pay off the 5,000 Nook Miles loan.
- Move out of your tent into a house.
- Have a total of five villagers on your island.
- Build the first bridge.
- Open Nook's Cranny.
- Build the Campsite.
- Move in your first Campsite villager.
Be a Chef! DIY Recipes+ can be obtained from Nook Stop for 3,000 Nook Miles. The item only appears in Nook Stop after the player has upgraded Resident Services, has completed the DIY customization workshop, and has developed the island to three stars for K.K. Slider to visit the island weekly.How do you get good recipes in Animal Crossing? ›
Crafting Neighbors: Check in your villagers when you notice they're at home. Many times, you'll find them busy crafting their own items, and by talking to them, they'll happily share the recipe for whatever they're working on. You can usually find one or more villagers doing this, so check back a few times every day.How do you make heat elixir in Tears of the Kingdom? ›
Heat resistance elixir recipes
For elixirs, you'll want to mix specific lizards and bugs in a cooking pot with monster parts. The specific monster parts don't particularly matter — as long as it says in the description that it can be used for elixirs, you're safe.